- HEAR me -

I saw you look away
Is what you've seen too much to take
Or are you blind and seeing nothing?

-Bullet For My Valentine : Hands Of Blood-

My heart is worn out to keep beating
My lungs exhausted by all this breathing
My mind's too tired to keep grieving
My throat is too sore for more screaming
My eyes too swollen for more weeping
My wounds are too dry for more bleeding
My blood too drained for more streaming

-Sentenced : My Slowing Heart-

-My Cloud-

This is

.blogspot.com

You sure you didn't ended up here by accident?



READERS?


!!KL Streets
( Monday, November 01, 2010 )

A song by MaliQue, 2nd Verse of the Songs.

im breakin bread now with joe flizz in showbiz
(but)these hopeless singers makin rap slow biz
entertainment now is textin,vote like elections
with all due respect
i disagree with your selections
underserving overnight stars
these punchlines will leave you punkk with
overnight scars
industry victim fighting for the right course
re-write laws,a rebel yes without a slight pause
whatever happen to talent,skills and hardwork?
can do much.laugh,chill,start work
hit the streets,kl phat cap on in back alleys
politickin with OG's,toolies in the fat bellys
adversaries steady plottin because they fearful
say my raps are deeper now no longer cheerful
but still i give them an earful,its tearful
told my mother i hustle
and she said be careful