- HEAR me -

I saw you look away
Is what you've seen too much to take
Or are you blind and seeing nothing?

-Bullet For My Valentine : Hands Of Blood-

My heart is worn out to keep beating
My lungs exhausted by all this breathing
My mind's too tired to keep grieving
My throat is too sore for more screaming
My eyes too swollen for more weeping
My wounds are too dry for more bleeding
My blood too drained for more streaming

-Sentenced : My Slowing Heart-

-My Cloud-

This is

.blogspot.com

You sure you didn't ended up here by accident?



READERS?


!!Seized.
( Wednesday, May 12, 2010 )

So, the shooter cop was convicted and sentenced to 10 years with 10K bail. I hope most of the public are happy now, since most of us were angry at the shooter cop. but my question, why only one were convicted? as far as what I'm reading, there were a team of five cops that involved in the shooting incidents, what happens to the other four? is the convicted just another scapegoat to make the public go easy.

for me still, too many things were not disclosed. too many loose ends in this cop drama. for example, how many bullets were really discharged. on paper, it says it was 15, on press conference, it says only 5. and there are too many conflicting story in this drama. and it became a national political issue. and that supposed to be witness boy, said he was beaten by five cops, and still manage to run away? I don't buy this, either he ran before the coppers got there, or the coppers let him go. I have no doubt that from here on, the crime rate will spike through the roof, because police are now being monitored and judged by the public. its fucked up. 100%.
if the shooter was really guilty, and is rightfully accused, then good for us that he will be away. and if this the case, he should just be stripped from his badge. my big question, what if, he was not guilty, and we're sentencing a wrongly accused cop, who was just trying to maintain the order of the public safety.


I really don't know what to believe anymore. i personally think that the real truth will be shoved in the drain. my concern is, don't politicize a matter on public safety, or we will see more and more people to drop dead on the street, be it by the authorities, or even criminals, like certain big city in a big country that we all know about.