- HEAR me -

I saw you look away
Is what you've seen too much to take
Or are you blind and seeing nothing?

-Bullet For My Valentine : Hands Of Blood-

My heart is worn out to keep beating
My lungs exhausted by all this breathing
My mind's too tired to keep grieving
My throat is too sore for more screaming
My eyes too swollen for more weeping
My wounds are too dry for more bleeding
My blood too drained for more streaming

-Sentenced : My Slowing Heart-

-My Cloud-

This is

.blogspot.com

You sure you didn't ended up here by accident?



READERS?


!!Political incorrect
( Saturday, May 08, 2010 )

Feels like writing bout that shooting incidents at Shah Alam, that incidentally killed a minor. My condolences to the individual and family involved in this tragic incident, but hey, that’s life man, shits are bound to happen.

1st off all, let me clarify a few things, I know my writings here would definitely hurts many feeling, in whichever their standing point of view is. I would like to apologize in advance as well to those that would get offended by my view on what had happened. Also please bear in mind that Im not taking on any sides, and Im not trying to judge, Im just stating my mind in these form of words.

Ok, lets look back to what had happened (as being reported by numerous papers in this country, I only take the similar story into accounts). The kid, who was in his 15th, went out, 2 am in the morning, driving a car, which is owned by his sister, without the owner permission or consent. If you asked me, he was way past his bedtime, even if he was looking for entertainment, why not try what other kid does? Watch TV, play video games, browse the net? No, he just had to ‘take’ his sister car and stroll around at nighttime with fellow friends. This is clearly a gangbangers behavior, who know what they were doing out at that time. Maybe they have sick thought on their minds at that time, I doubt they were out at 2 am in the morning just to discuss Geography for PMR, I clearly went against that.

And unfortunately, that night, they had an accidents, they bump into a luxury cars, and seeing people came, they panicked, and took off. Then a GTA scene occurs, they took off in the car, running away from their pursuers, only to had a legitimate pursuer to join pursuit. Yes, you guess right, cops came by. If it was me, Ill panicked to, Im 15, got no driving license, practically steals a car form its rightful owner, and bump into a luxury car. But, continue running from cops is a very bad idea. If you did just that, that already made you a felon, for not abiding to the instructions from cop.

Ok, from this point after the pursuits, the stories varies from one papers to another, I don’t even know which is right and which to believe. Evidently, this kids got shot at by the cops, and one of the catch a bullets and die. So public was screaming out, police should not shot a minor, yes I would agree to that as well. But, if I am a cop, and a minors appears threatening to public and my own life, I would take him down using whatever method possible, and yes that include shooting them. You see, public are making a huge uproar for shooting at a minor, from the cops point of view, they appears to be criminals, and were a threat to public safety as well as themselves of course. I would blame the cops only if he still shot at point blank even after the kids stop the car.

And last few days they bring in the fellow victim friend for questioning, as a witness. What? Witness? He was in the car during the incidents, when the shooting occurs, and car forcefully stopped, he continue running away on foot, straight away to his home, and not telling anybody of what’s happened. He must try to hide something. How is he a reliable witness? As far as I’m seeing things, he is one of the accomplished criminal.
Another thing, the kid parents and rightful guardian, why would you let him went out, driving a car, 2am in the morning? If you said that he went out on his own, that’s proves another thing, he’s slick. Yes you cant control 100% what he does, but at least, get to know who he hang out with, where he hang out at, those trivial things may help you to know him better. I believe bad parenting is contributing into the incidents as well. Can’t blame the parents 100% though, its not easy controlling a rebellious son. Believe me, I know, I was one. Ill find every possible angle to lie to my parents.

Public might say, its easy for me to say, it doesn’t happened to me, what if it was my family members who got shot. Well, my answer would be something like this, if he’s my family members, I wont let him went out at night, driving a car. And for those who would be whining on how it does not happen to me, just think about it like this, what if, a kid, underage, broke into your house, take your car key, drive your car around at night, and the got shot in the back by cops? I know most of you would say he deserved it, caused he’s a criminal. What if, that was his first crime? Does he deserved it? I know it would be terrible for these things to happened to one of my family members, but if he is a criminal, I wont blame the cop, I hate him yes, but I wont blame him. He doing his job.

Before Im done with this, I’ve been made to understand that this kid mother is high up in political business, is this even true? If I is, man, this cased is nothing more than a ruse against police authorities. Don’t came running to the cops if you got stab in the neck or your purse was snatch by Mat Rempit, cause they all are someone sons too. Goddamn. I hate it when you abuse your power just to try and save face. and, if that boy was a son to those who just a rubber tapper, Im sure this case will be done in a jiffy, with conclusion that this boy commit crime, and Im this politically-high-post mother would back the conclusion of the case. Dismissed.