- HEAR me -

I saw you look away
Is what you've seen too much to take
Or are you blind and seeing nothing?

-Bullet For My Valentine : Hands Of Blood-

My heart is worn out to keep beating
My lungs exhausted by all this breathing
My mind's too tired to keep grieving
My throat is too sore for more screaming
My eyes too swollen for more weeping
My wounds are too dry for more bleeding
My blood too drained for more streaming

-Sentenced : My Slowing Heart-

-My Cloud-

This is

.blogspot.com

You sure you didn't ended up here by accident?



READERS?


!!Fuckin A
( Tuesday, October 21, 2008 )

Arini kena sound lg, demmit, kali kedua aku jadi alpha dog, niceee, pasal apa? Pasal aku x feedback and rectify the problem, bullshit, dlm dua2 kes, aku ada rectify problem aku, and aku X DPT SUPPORT, NOT FROM ANYBODY I'M SUPPOSED TO, fuckin A,

For this recent so called accident, I work my ass of during nighttime, without dinner, until 2 in the fuckin morning, I got home almost 4 in the morning, just to get yelled at during 8 in the morning, well, at first it was a HARDWARE FAILURE, then suddenly it became a HUMAN ERROR, and that human is me, fuck me? Yeah? Before I leave, I even left a note attn to the head of the IT dept. It was 2am, you want me to make a call during this time of the day? I don’t think so either.

And get this, is it not that I DON’T WANT to go, I CANT. You get that? CAN NOT. CAN’T. Perhaps the matter I’m attending to is none important to you, but hell, I CANT. Period.

Talking bout how I’m not determined for the job. You don’t know shit. READ. YOU DON’T KNOW SHIT. If I am not determined doing my job, I WOULD have done fucked U all up by now, eh?

Pound me all you want, hate me, detest me, do all you want, but saying I’m not doing my job, when I actually did, it pisses me off the most. FUCK YOU! Twice. Demmit.

I wish you would read this. But guess not, heh, even so, I’m fucked up.

Labels: